Thank you for visiting the website for The CementWorks, LLC d/b/a The Bloc ("Bloc," "we," "us," or "our"), maintained at www.thebloc.com (the "Site"). Your privacy is important to us. The Bloc is committed to protecting our users' information and to making sure that our users are aware of our practices regarding the privacy and security of their information. We want you to understand what information we collect from you, how we handle that information, and how you can contact us to correct any information that we may have collected.
Personally-identifiable Information of Children and Individuals Under the Age of 18
This Site is not intended for children and individuals under the age of eighteen (18). The Bloc does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children or individuals under the age of 18. If The Bloc knows that it has collected or received personal information from a child or individual under the age of 18, we will take reasonable measures to delete such information from our servers and databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law). If you believe that The Bloc might have any information from or about a child or individual under the age of 18, please contact The Bloc here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED AND DATA INTEGRITY
You can browse this Site and download information from this Site without providing The Bloc with any personal information about yourself.
Please note that The Bloc may automatically collect the following non-personally identifiable information from you through your use of the Site:
- Details of your visits to the Site, which may include the internet domains or IP addresses from which the Site is accessed, the date and time the Site is accessed, the location from which the site is accessed, the pages that are visited, and the address of the website that linked to the Site; and
- Information about your computer or device used to access the Site and internet connection, which may include the IP address from which the Site is accessed, the operating system, and the type of browsers used to access the Site
The information The Bloc collects on or through the Site may also include information that you voluntarily submit to The Bloc, which may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact The Bloc via the Site, email, written correspondence, or other means;
- Information that you provide by filling out any forms on the Site; and
- Other information received in the course of such communication
HOW THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU IS USED
The Bloc may use the information we collect from you or that you provide to us, including personally identifiable information:
- To present this Site and its contents to you;
- To analyze the Site and its usage;
- To help us improve the Site and make it more useful to our users and customers;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with educational and promotional information, materials, and services;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for our business purposes;
- To evaluate whether or not you should be contacted by one of our representatives who can provide you with additional information about our products and services;
- In any other way that The Bloc may describe to you when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent
The Bloc may also use your information to contact you about The Bloc's products and services or the products and services of our affiliates that may be of interest to you. If you do not want The Bloc to use your information in this way, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in such communications or send an email with the subject heading "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Bloc may share or disclose non-personally identifiable information, whether aggregated or otherwise, with third parties.
You may update or change information relating to your use of this Site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bloc may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
The Bloc retains the personally identifiable information you provide us as reasonably necessary in connection with The Bloc's operation of its business and for you to use the Site, or for us to provide customer support or other services in connection with the Site.
The Bloc uses reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of personally identifiable information provided to The Bloc by users of the Site.
ALTHOUGH THE BLOC USES REASONABLE SECURITY PRECAUTIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION STORED ON OUR SERVERS, THE BLOC CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION STORED ON OUR SERVERS OR TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE BLOC DISCLAIMS AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BEING STORED ON OUR SERVERS OR ON THE SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE SITE.
At any time should you wish for us to no longer communicate with you, or wish to have us delete or destroy any names, email addresses, content, or communications you send to us, please write to us at: The CementWorks, LLC d/b/a The Bloc, 32 Old Slip, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10005 or email us at email@example.com.
GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION; WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS–YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of this Site that are California residents to request certain information about the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by The Bloc pursuant to § 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.
The CementWorks, LLC d/b/a The Bloc
32 Old Slip, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10005
or email us at email@example.com.